Sunday, October 13, 2013

Walk now for Autism2013

I I'm so happy to walk in this years autism walk.  I have raised over 280 so far of my $500 goal. I am so excited to raise enough money to provide a family with an iPad which will give their child amazing technology and the ability to communicate with them ! This has been a huge tool for our family, I don't know what we would do without his iPad we are very fortunate.

So please join us on October 27th at approximately 9 a.m. To do the family 1 mile funwalk.  If you are unable to join but would like to donate to our cause you can do so by simply following the link and searching for our team name: team jojo rocks.
Www.walkforautismnow.org
Thank you for all your support we love you all!!
If you have trouble visit autismspeaks.org

No comments:

Post a Comment