Sunday, September 7, 2014

My boy is Four!!

                 Happy Birthday Jojo!!!!



    I am just amazed at all the wonderful things my lil cutie has accomplished this year.  Despite the struggles he faces each day he always gives me a double dimple faced smile! We are so blessed to feel so much love from Jojo, a year ago he didn't give hugs or kisses.

     He is such a loving happy kid. He loves to greet his daddy as soon as he hears the truck pull up. He adores his siblings and relishes in every opportunity to play with them or destroy their rooms.
Every word he gets out makes my heart smile. I am so excited to see what he has in store for us this year. Im sure we will have a blast. I love YOU Jojo to the moon and back, we are in this together, forever..ever!! 

    Happy birthday to you my mini superhero. Enjoy your day and gifts. I chose to respect your needs and keep it small, I want you happy n flappy..not having a sensory overload.  LET'S EAT CAKE!!
*Subscribe for all Jojo Updates and cool Autism ideas/info*

No comments:

Post a Comment